I'm glad you are here to celebrate! Share a link to your blog post below and/or use #celebratelu to share celebrations on Twitter.
Happy holiday weekend!
I love questions. I ask a lot of questions, and have learned over the years this can be unsettling to people. But once you know me, you know I'm not trying to intimidate, I just think in questions.
This week I'm celebrating some of the questions rolling around my brain.
- Beyond notebook decorating day, how do writers take ownership of their notebooks? Once we open the covers, how do the pages fill up with meaning and purpose for a whole entire classroom of unique and independent writers?
- How can I help teachers believe in their students?
- How does organizing cross country pasta dinners and running kids and cleaning and laundry and running kids some more add up to my big dream of being a writer about faith and adoption and parenting?
- What does it mean to be under the authority of Christ?
- Should I put just one color of mums in my planters or a variety of colors?
- How do I love more when I'm exhausted and annoyed?
- What does it look like when "love does" in my corner of the world?
- What kind of system will allow me to document my conversations and remind me to follow up with people?
- What kind of commitment do I want to make to social media?
- How can Story connect home and school lives? How can I be the fuel for starting these connections.