I'm glad you are here to celebrate! Share a link to your blog post below and/or use #celebratelu to share celebrations on Twitter. Check out the details here. Celebrate This Week goes live on Friday night around 10(ish). Consider it as a weekend celebration. Whenever it fits in your life, add your link. Please leave a little comment love for the person who links before you.
This week, I celebrate an eclectic writing process. Several things this week have forced me into reflection about my own writing process. I celebrate these realizations.
- It is good to share our stories. For many years I've been sharing my professional story.
- I have a number of people who invest in me as a writer. This keeps me going.
- I've been stomping around the territories of adoption and faith for awhile, but I'm compelled to chase after them like I have my professional story.
- I'm realizing all the things I've loved to do as a writer of professional material are things I can do writer of adoption and faith. I can still research and imagine and dream up the possibilities of faith in action. I can test and practice and record the results. I can weave a story and share it with others.
- Life is a journey and my life as a writer is not an exception to this truth. I'm ready to jump into a new river and see where it takes me. Some moments this is more scary than exciting, which leads me to this celebration:
I CAN DO HARD THINGS.
Share your celebrations!